Soundproof test booth
Starting situation - Optimise your lab
Reliable building and room acoustic properties are required as a prerequisite for a functioning research and application design.
Quality test environments for audiology, psychological + behavioural research
We design, manufacture and supply modular acoustic booths for audiometric, audiological and psychological assessment and research. For versatile and flexible use.
Pre-fabricated, double-functional acoustic panels provide sound insulation + attenuated interior acoustics. Different models are on offer.
- Neurosciences /EEG
- Phonetic and baby lab
- Hearing/speech and audio technology applications/noise mapping
- Qualification and validation of processes and systems
- E Health/Telemedicine
- Clinical tests
- Best acoustic performance (reverb time, sound isolation)
- Nontoxic, first-class wooden materials
- Easy and clean installation
- Prompt availability
- Standard and customized designs
- Optimal cost/performance ratio
STUDIOBOX is made of tested wood-based materials. The multi-stage adjustable supply air unitprovides fresh air and supports a sense of comfort in the booth. The room configuration is based on customer's specifications. For example, the best possible incidence of daylight is taken into account.